This week we’re joined by the bouffant Alice Bell of VideoGamer to tell us all about the beautiful grit of The Division, while Jordan is torn between farm life and industrialisation in Stardew Valley. Meanwhile we take a non-video game break to discuss the allure of plastic spaceships in the X-Wing Miniatures Game and Jordan’s attempt to escape the Oubliette on a first date.
- Alice’s Flame and the Flood review
- The Dark Souls Chain of Pain
- Chris Thursten explains X-Wing for Shut Up & Sit Down
- Holly Nielson on pastoral games
- Jordan’s Room Escape article, and The Oubliette Room Escape
- Tom will be at the PC Gamer Weekender, but only on the Sunday