This week Laura Rich of the Recycle Bin podcast joins us for an in depth discussion of This War of Mine and how it can be really hard to get away with murder sometimes. Meanwhile Tom has been punching parrot men in the cavepunk world of Zeno Clash, Erica has been rearranging Framed and Laura has been playing with the puzzle box that is Monument Valley. Also discussed: which 4x strategy game features the best lying?
- Rock Paper Shotgun’s Solium Infernum diary
- The creators of Zeno Clash also made a sequel, and tactical bowling game Rock of Ages
- The various combinations for the notorious Dragon Age threesome/foursome are explained here.
- The Assassin’s Creed leak
- Erica’s appearance on the Recycle Bin podcast
- Pip’s appearance on the Crate and Crowbar podcast