This is what the second take of a podcast sounds like. After our planned session on horror games with Laura Rich failed to record (we’ll try again in the future) Cara, Pip and Tom got together for a hastily recorded emergency backup podcast. In it we talk about gaming romances and Pip’s Fable 2 Town Crier harem, Hate Plus and why Gordon Freeman should have been genderless and the virtues of patience in games. Then Cara and Tom talk about sex again, because they can’t help themselves. Sorry about the awful audio quality, it won’t happen again.
- Cara’s crap apps.
- If you’re wondering why we called Cara ‘the mobile Richard Cobbett’, it’s because he write Crapshoot for PC Gamer.
- Envirobear 3000, which Tom may have confused with Offroad Velicoraptor Safari.
- Chris Thursten’s preview of Dragon Age Inquisition.
- Chris Dahlen on slow games.
- Cara on Don’t Take It Personally Babe.
- Hate Plus’ Steam Community page is full of pictures of cakes.
- Tom’s Rome 2 review is in the next issue of GamesTM.