After last week’s disastrous lost podcast Pip, Tom and Jordan unite for episode 56, take two. The Sims 4 is out and we’re all either playing it, watching it or starring in it, so we have a big long chat where Jordan tells us exactly what has changed since last game. Meanwhile Pip has ghost running Dishonoured (by turning everyone into ghosts) and playing Dark Souls with a pair of Craigs whispering hints, lies and insults into her ear. Tom on the other hand, has been getting his arse thoroughly (and procedurally) kicked by Invisible Inc.
- Sim Ant is real, it does not involve Sid Meier though. Tom has no idea why he said that.
- Since we recorded this Invisible Inc got a patch that added an easy mode
- Jordan’s Sims tips for Family Gamer.
- Chris Thursten’s Sims 4 Journohouse, starring Pip and Jordan.
- The terrifying Sims baby bug
- College Humour’s Sims horror movie
- Pip and her Craigs play Dark Souls