This week Pip and Tom are manning the poddesk all by their lonesome but they soldier on regardless to bring you the topical observation that Knights of the Old Republic 2 is well written but kinda buggy, more news as it breaks. Also discussed is Pip’s valiant attempt to start a book club in DayZ and the use of public domain content in games. Plus the inner workings of Far Cry’s hunting economy, judging foreign games by western standards and the strange appeal of Euro Truck Simulator, conceding in competitive games and sneezing.
- KOTOR 2 expanded content mod
- The open license D20 system, KOTOR is based on a Star Wars game made with this.
- David Gaider’s post on gay characters in Bioware games, and his GDC talk
- The Pipstream
- We talked about ‘The Craig Incident’ back in episode 25.
- The Tomodachi Life controversy