This week Tom and Pip are joined by freelance podcast guest extraordinaire Laura Rich. We’re talking about Laura’s co-op adventures in Dark Souls 2 and why playing Netrunner in person feels so different to playing Hearthstone online. Also discussed is Pip’s visit to a League of Legends tournament, the strange ambiguity of Cloud Chamber and why Fallen London is a great ‘second screen’ game. Then it’s Tom’s turn to regale us with tales of how he really needs to finish moving house so he can actually play some games to and talk about them.
- That classic Jedi Knight piece.
- Fallen London and its engine Story Nexus.
- Yes Greenlight is still around, and Sunless Sea is on it.
- Cloud Chamber.
- Why Dota is Navy Blue, by Pip.
- PIP’S AMAZING LEAGUE OF LEGENDS ARTICLE (and also Laura Hudson‘s)
- Also Chris Thursten on not being a dick in Dota and Cara on why Heroes of Newarth is so awful.
- Tom’s Game Chef game