In this week’s podcast Tom and Pip are joined by The Average Gamer’s Debbie Timmins. Tonight we’re regaling you with the adventures of douchebag in South Park: The Stick of Truth, the adventures of Just Offscreen Man in Titanfall and the adventures of a scantily clad Egyptian goddess in Smite. We also have a high speed chat about Ten Second Ninja and Debbie explains how Elite: Dangerous surprised us all. Finally we answer some reader questions about cheerful subjects like death, mental illness and game criticism before finishing off with some disturbing David Bowie/David Cage slash fiction.
- Debbie’s Southpark review
- Pip’s scandelous appearence on Crate and Crowbar
- Call of Duty’s strange Extinction DLC.
- Smite’s problematic use of the Hindu pantheon, includes skimpy Kali
- Tom writes about mental illness and games in The Guardian.
- Harmonix’s Chroma
- Deadly Piponition