This week Cara asks us all what our favourite game adaptations are, and for some reason this results in Pip going off on one about the Lycos dog for like ten minutes. Following that Cara and Tom talk about the Wild Rumpus, a night of untamed rumps, flying caravans and pooping letters. Then Pip regales us all with an incredible DayZ anecdote. No seriously, I know every podcast has a DayZ story, but ours is the best. We measured this objectively. Finally we gather in a truth circle and talk calming, meditative games. Craig doesn’t get it.
- Yes Blizzard are making a World of Warcraft childrens book.
- Lycos’s rubbish homepage
- Richard Cobbett’s Blade Runner Crapshoot.
- Lucas and Speilberg chat about Indiana Jones.
- Crywankface’s Les Mis mod is surely coming soon.
- Cara embeds with George Buckenham and Alice O’Connor
- Wild Rumpus photos
- The Nidhogg
- Pip’s didn’t record her fateful stream, but you can see more adventures here.