Welcome to the 24th episode of the Not a Game podcast, that’s a whole day of episodes! Why not listen to them back to back and invite your friends over for a 24 hour podcast party? This week, Tom has been escaping locked rooms and playing Google Maps: The Game (aka Ingress), while Pip and Craig have been going head to robohead in Frozen
Endzone Cortex. Plus Craig explains how DayZ will turn us all into monsters like him, we debate the ethics of Steam sales and have a complete failure of imagination when asked about cars, sorry.
- Puzzlair is the room escape game Tom tried.
- Mike Jennings writes about Ingress for Red Bull.
- The excellent Breaking Madden. Home of the best gifs ever.
- Cook, Serve, Delicious developer David Galindo writes about his sales data on Gamasutra.
- Jason Rohrer on Steam sales.
- Dan Marshall talks Gun Monkeys pricing.
- PC Gamers’ amazing DayZ stream.