It’s Monday November 25th, what’s your Drivatar doing right now? This week Tom, Craig and Pip are joined (ouzo) by Indie Haven’s Laura Dale for a podcast that (eel) literally reduced Tom to tears. Craig starts things off by (elongate) ranting about racing games whether we like it or not. Then Laura (queue) breaks our minds by introducing us to Woodlouse. We also talk (moose) about next gen consoles for once! Well the Wii U anyway. Plus we actually gasp at Pip’s microtransactional shame and answer questions about Roguelikes (Roguelike!). Tom apologises for misspelling and mispronouncing Ouroboros.
- Playing a Dreamcast through an Xbone.
- Project Unity combined console megabox.
- Kunos Simulazioni have the best fucking offices in gaming.
- Cassandra Khaw writes about the Dota 2 market for Rock Paper Shotgun.
- Pip on Spelunky Death Roulette.
- Mitu Khandaker’s smart and compassionate reply to a Redshirt player who regarding the game’s satirical take on sexy alien fantasies.
- Graham Smiths FTL article, way back in December 2011.
- Reddit thought PC Gamer’s joke page announced Half Life 3.
- Laura’s devblog for You Are The Reason.